Acupuncture for Stress, Anxiety & Depression
Acupuncture has been used to treat emotional as well as physical health for hundreds of years. Modern research indicates that acupuncture can affect the brain to reduce the effects of stress and anxiety.
At Islington Acupuncture we have a particular interest in the treatment of these types of problems. Our clinical experience has demonstrated to us that acupuncture can have a profound effect on anxiety and mood.
Stress, anxiety and depression might be accompanied by issues such as:
- Overthinking and worry
- Difficulty concentrating
- Depression and tiredness
- Over eating or other addictive habits
- Stress related digestive issues
- Palpitations and chest tightness
- Irritability/ difficulty controlling emotions
Insomnia might involve one or all of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Difficulty staying asleep
- Waking too early in the morning
- Dream disturbed, unsatisfying sleep
According to the office of national statistics, 29% of UK adults experience sleep problems.
For Stress, Anxiety & Insomnia